The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 European countries. In only 7 years on the market, we have grown to more than 220 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Around 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Junior Video Editor/ Producer Onsite Videos (m/f/d) in our international content production team, to create in-depth and informational product videos for our website (desktop, mobile, apps).
Your responsibilities will be:
- Together with an international team of editors, graphic designers, and photographers, you bring content to life which enriches our Home & Living offering – Filming and editing product videos for our e-commerce site and adapting it for our desktop, mobile, and app platforms
- Your goal? To make our members across all our 11 countries even more enthusiastic about our brand and offering by producing stunning content, supporting our Westwing collection and partner brands
- From the early pre-production stages, you work with your team to visualize and organize a production plan for products (ordering samples, casting, prepping and maintaining our onsite studio and shooting equipment, etc.)
- You know your way around studio lighting equipment, cameras, and backdrops. With the task to film a wide variety of products, you have an excellent attention to detail and can produce with a high degree of quality and consistency
- From your beautifully shot film, you take it to the next level in the cutting room, also using your tech and creative skills to quickly integrate graphics, edit audio, and color grade to perfection
- Spread your creativity: You will support in concepts and productions across video teams in collaboration for large-scale projects
You come with:
- First professional experience (studies, internships) working with video, audio, and studio lighting equipment as well as editing software: Premier Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, etc.
- Ability to stay composed and troubleshoot problems during technical issues
- Great relationship building and teamwork skills
- Passion and love for your job, great spirit and high motivation
- Deadline-oriented and flexible to take on new challenges in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in product-focused video production a plus
- Very good English (spoken and written)
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- An inspirational way of working in a fast-paced environment and a high impact to shape our brand
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- An inspirational way of working and creating great content for multiple countries
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (cv, cover letter, and examples of your work/show reel) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.