The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Leading a team of product managers managing several digital products in our Services portfolio, that support different business departments across all Westwing countries.
- Driving key projects in your portfolio throughout the full product development process: from ideation phase, through design, specification, and development, over to the launch and post-release analysis
- Collaborating closely with several business stakeholders, other product leaders, and external partners to ensure that your team contributes meaningfully to the company strategy through the delivery of great user-centric and functional products.
- Identifying potentials and growth opportunities within your team and developing your direct reports to become excellent product leaders.
You come with:
- 6+ years of outstanding work experience in product-, project- and team management
- Deep expertise knowledge in the development of backend/ERP related digital products covering areas like e.g. Supply Chain, Customer Service, and Product Information Management
- KPI driven mindset and experience in process-oriented product/solution design
- Ability to translate the company’s strategy into tangible goals for your team.
- Experience in team management and proven ability to mentor and grow your team
- Outstanding communication skills with other Product Managers, Developers, as well as Company Executives
- Comfort to be part of a fast-moving IT-related environment
- Fluency in English
- A high-impact role on the intersection of IT and business implementation, in an international leading eCommerce company
- An opportunity to work directly with our top management
- An opportunity to learn and develop further as a Product leader
- A result-oriented and agile company culture, with a flat hierarchy and no bureaucracy
Contact Person: Andrea Galantucci
Requisition Number: 2264
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation