The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Techno-Functional Consultant (m/f/d). In this position, you will further develop our Microsoft Dynamics Business Central Platform. You will contribute to solution design and oversee connections and integrations with external systems.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Perform requirements analysis of the financial processes and mapping to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Provide end-user (finance department) support for both – the Headquarter (Germany) and the international entities
- Ensure a strong delivery process through reliable estimations and accurate planning
- Provide strong specification and documentation, and ensure high-quality code, integrations, and data quality
- Recommend system changes and enhancements, to ensure routine housekeeping and preventive maintenance tasks
- Ensure BC Platform always stays up to date with Cumulative Updates
- Adherence to Coding Conventions and Standard, Version Control (Git)
- Ensure license compliance at all times and aim for 1 Version of Objects
You come with:
- Academic Knowledge: Profound academic credentials in the field of computer science, finance, or equivalent education and relevant work experience
- Product Knowledge: Exceptional understanding of the technical capabilities of Dynamics NAV and Business Central, including appropriate functional or technical certifications.
- Domain / Process Knowledge: Strong background in financial processes (Sales, Purchase, Inventory) and their mapping in Dynamics NAV and Business Central
- ERP Experience: At least 10 years of experience in defining, developing, and delivering solutions based on MS Dynamics NAV, ideally at a Microsoft Partner or End-user, in a variety of End to End Implementations, Support, Upgrade, Integration projects in Dynamics NAV and Business Central, vast experience of custom design, complex systems, interfaces with external systems and web services technologies
- Project Management: Good Project Management skills with various stages of a Project, and Application Lifecycle Management with a flexible and adaptable hands-on mentality
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, and excellent communication skills
- Very good English language skills – German is a plus
- Good familiarity in AL and Extension Development in Business Central
- Good familiarity of Microsoft.Net Framework, and SQL Databases
- A highly visible, high impact Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant/ Product Manager position
- Cross-functional and divisional projects in a fast-developing environment
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development, and career progression
- Working within a talented, enthusiastic, and social international team
- Experience in a leading eCommerce company
Location: Munich or remote in Germany, Poland, Italy, or Spain.
Contact Person: Andrea Galantucci
Requisition Number: 2060
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.