The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an Office Assistant (m/f/d). In this position, you will manage daily Office-related activities, you will oversee the reception, and you will support in the organization of meeting and internal event.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Managing the reception’s activities (Office opening, welcome guests and suppliers, reservation of meeting rooms…).
- Ensuring the correct functioning of the entire Office and solving the related problems.
- Support the employees’ requests related to the Office (hotel and flight/train booking, parcel shipments to suppliers…).
- Supporting with the organization of internal events and meetings with guests.
You come with:
- 3-4 years of experience in the same position in a well-attended Office
- Attention to the details and punctuality
- You’re a good listener and problem solver
- Native Italian level and good knowledge of English
- Stress management skills
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development, and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, high-growth eCommerce company
- A great atmosphere and a steep learning curve
Place of work: Milan