The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 European countries. In only 7 years on the market, we have grown to more than 220 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Around 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Photographer (m/f/d) who loves to push creative boundaries and together with a highly creative content marketing team contributes to inspiring, engaging and wonderful on brand stories.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Shooting of highly inspiring images that will be featured in editorial stories and social media at Westwing around the world
- Making your beautifully shot pictures even more perfect in post-production because you can always take it up a notch
- Knowing your stuff like a true pro when it comes to identifying and selecting camera equipment, correcting angles, prepping and setting up equipment
- Spreading your creativity: Share cool/creative concepts/s/ideas in cooperation with our team
You come with:
- Passion and love for your job, great spirit and motivation
- Several years of experience in professional photography, either print or online
- You are enthusiastic for home & living, interior, decorating and social media
- Great teamplayer skills
- Very good English language skills
- A great team and an amazing opportunity to shape our beautiful content
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- An inspirational way of working and creating great materials for multiple countries
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (cv, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.