The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 European countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious expansion strategy, we are looking for a PHP Developer (m/f/d) to join our tech department. You will work together with more than 100 talented engineers designing, developing and maintaining complex web application and services for our eCommerce platform. Besides PHP, we run services using NodeJS, GOlang, Scala. Furthermore you will optimize our platform for scalability during peak traffic hours. Adhering to agile SW-development methodologies you will also ensure code quality and enforce best practices by communicating and sharing them to team members.
- PHP7+, Symfony, Zend Framework, Yii framework
- PHPUnit, Behat, PHPCS, PHP Stan
- API (REST, JSON, SOAP)
- HTML5, SASS, JS, ES6+
- AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, MySQL, RabbitMQ, Memcache
- Git (GitLab/Bitbucket)
You come with:
- Knowledge of most of the keywords described above
- Several years of experience in development with PHP OOP (Zend Framework/Yii/Symfony experience is a plus)
- Experience with MySQL
- A proactive, goal-oriented, reliable and self-structured way of working
- Fluency in English
- Everyday use of modern development tools/frameworks
- High degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Attractive working environment in a dynamically growing eCommerce sector involving steep training curves and flat command structure
Contact Person: Miriam Rabung
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.