The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 European countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Product Designer (m/f/d) who loves to push creative boundaries and together with the team contributes to create products, which our customers love and will shape our mission to make every home a beautiful home. As a Product Designer you will work on project specifications, creating digital or print drawings and designing fully functional products. To fulfill this role, you should have an eye for color and shape and be able to translate requirements into practical product features.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Designing products and components, defining their specifications from the first draft / sketch to the final 3D-model
- Researching materials and techniques as well as upcoming interior trends
- Setting design requirements together with internal teams, following sampling process and testing functionality
- Improving the design of existing products by knowing the Westwing aesthetics and make them even more beautiful
You come with:
- Passion about great design and trends and the ability to think outside the box
- Work experience as a Product Designer and experience in industrial design
- Creativity in mixing up colors, shapes and techniques
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) tools
- Knowledge in design and 3D programs such as Rhino
- Experience with design programs (like Illustrator and Sketch)
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- Insight into the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions
- Taking responsibility early-on for a growing organization
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
Contact Person: Carolin Börger
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.