The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Product Manager (m/f/d) to work on our Carrier Management.
In this position, you will be part of a team of high-powered professionals, ensuring that our carrier network is maintained and further developed to ensure the flawless fulfillment of our customer’s orders. This may involve close alignment with our service providers, strategically planning with our management to develop enhancements in our carrier network, as well as close project management to drive forward new integrations. You will work across departments and as well be responsible for design and implementation of sustainable solutions to make fulfillment more efficient in future. It will require a holistic understanding of the system landscape and processes and will therefore grant you a lot of interesting insights around our fulfillment.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Collaborating closely with a business team to define excellent solutions that directly impact the operational success of the Westwing Group
- Working hand in hand with other functions across the IT department and operations
- Close communication with our service providers and parcel carriers
- Testing new and existing carrier integration in our software landscape
- Maintaining the product backlog of a development team
- Providing day-to-day expert guidance for problems and questions for carrier related issues
- Performing support, troubleshooting and root-cause investigations
You come with:
- 3+ years of professional experience in developing product, roadmaps and projects
- A talent in project-management and coordination of several stakeholders
- Structured way of working, drive, passion for impact, and pragmatism
- Excellent analytical knowhow and interest in process optimizations
- Dedication to deliver sustainable solutions in time
- Eagerness to learn new things, be it product, technology or process
- Strong problem-solving skills, persistence and result-driven mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English
- Comfort in a fast moving, IT-related environment and working with cross-functional IT teams
- An impactful Product Manager position in our IT department
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, ambitious eCommerce company
Location: Munich or Warsaw
Contact Person: Joao Mingote
Requisition Number: 2511
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.