The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Product Manager - Growth (m/f/d) to join our Consumer Product Management team. You will be an integral part of our new Growth team focused on business growth and driving exciting new and pilot projects to define and improve KPIs across our sites and platforms, and help products reach the next level of scale, impact, and profitability.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Break new grounds with your team to improve key performance metrics and optimize conversion of Westwing shops.
- Develop the Growth Optimization initiative and growth strategy to find new opportunities together with the Group Product Manager.
- Collaborate with developers, user research and analytics team members on setting up, prioritizing, running and delivering the backlog.
- Run, optimize and stop outcome-driven experiments within the Westwing Product principles.
- Drive value from existing products and features by enabling customers to quickly fulfill their needs within the user journeys, and by applying behavioral psychology to the customer purchase funnel to improve the product’s design.
- Communicate flawlessly with your team, stakeholders and the rest of the Product Managers, keeping everyone up to date with valuable insights.
You come with:
- 2+ Years of experience in a similar Product Management role.
- You feel at home with data and connecting the dots, but also have a strong passion for amazing user experience and journeys.
- You understand the difference between “output” and “outcome”, and are the follower of the latter.
- Experience in successfully driving consumer-facing CRO projects with proven track record on achieved metric increases.
- You are an independent multitasker with laser sharp focus on all running projects.
- You understand how great products look & feel, and are living and breathing the digital lifestyle, and you use a design thinking approach in problem solving.
- You do not get demotivated when experiments “fail” - you are able to persevere and move on to new challenges, using all the insights and experience you have gained.
- You have strong communication and organizational skills, and are always striving for harder, better, faster, stronger.
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- Numerous possibilities to take responsibility early on within a new initiative
- Rewarding insights into the exciting world of a successful eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions
- Challenging, diverse and manifold assignments which are opening up great development possibilities for you
Contact Person: Clarissa Schreiner
Could this be you? Looking forward to meeting you! Please submit your full application with the specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.