The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Product Manager Logistics (m/f/d). In this position, you will be part of a team of high-powered professionals, delivering international key projects that are mission-critical to the success of Westwing. You will work across departments and directly with the executive leadership team, and be responsible for the design and implementation of high-impact solutions.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Defining and maintaining the roadmap of your software product based on stakeholder and market input, to support the Westwing business strategy
- Translating the product strategy into clearly defined quarterly goals and detailed requirements for the development team
- Collaborating closely with your business stakeholders, internal users and other IT product teams in the Westwing headquarter (Munich) and other European countries to define excellent cross-team and cross-functional solutions that directly impact the operational success of the Westwing Group
- Working hand in hand with a dedicated development team and tracking closely the progress of the product and feature development to deliver in time, quality, and budget
- Driving global rollouts including QA/acceptance and change management
You come with:
- 4+ years of work experience in Product Management of software products
- Excellent analytical know-how and interest in process- and user-centric optimizations
- Profound knowledge in Project Management and SQL
- Relevant experience in logistics, supply chain, and/or financial processes in an eCommerce context
- Strong problem-solving skills and result-driven leadership mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English
- Comfort in a fast-moving, IT-related environment and working with cross-functional IT teams
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis
- A truly shaping Product Management position with high degrees of responsibility
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development, and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, ambitious eCommerce company
Contact Person: Andrea Galantucci
Requisition Number: 1983
Could this be you? Looking forward to meeting you! Please submit your full application with the specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.