The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1.100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Product & Sales Manager France (m/f/d) in Munich who is responsible for campaigns that will be launched on the French Westwing website. You will select inspiring and relevant products for campaigns in alignment with the Offering Manager France.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Conception of French sales campaigns with exciting suppliers and themes
- Customer-oriented product selection for our French market across all home & living categories
- Comprehensive management including preparation, execution and optimization of French sales campaigns
- Driving profitability of Westwing campaigns designed for the French market based on autonomous price negotiations with our suppliers
- KPI analysis of past sales campaigns to derive lessons learned and identify improvement measures for future campaigns
- Market analysis to track competition intensity and improve Westwing’s offering
- Partnership development with our French suppliers to nurture a successful and long-term collaboration
You come with:
- BAC+3 minimum (Bachelor’s Degree) in Business Management or another relevant field
- Passion for home & living and an eye for aesthetics
- Interest in e-Commerce models and fast-moving consumer goods
- Motivation to drive strong sales results
- Extraordinary diligence paired with flexibility and pragmatism
- Fluency in French and English
- A truly shaping position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team you will love to work with
- An inspirational way of working and creating great campaigns for our French customers
Contact Person: Cathrin Luttmann
Interested? Looking forward to your application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.