wLabels Hong Kong Limited is the subsidiary of Westwing Gmbh. We are a buying and sourcing representive office based in Ho Chi Minh City. We are building our new office and looking for talent to join us.
Westwing is a German leading home and living eCommerce company.
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Quality Assurance / Technician - Furniture (m/f/d).
Your responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for sample review, assessment, sample reports and technical specification sheet
- Evaluating new factories across Vietnam through technical evaluation and audit review including CAP and follow up
- Generate WIP and Final Inspection including QC inspection report using designated inspection APP and factory re-inspection timing where failed inspections occur
- Work closely with merchandisers to conduct PO inspections as per the Westwing standard and sampling requirement (PO inspections as back up only)
- Collaborate with factory to seek out root cause of a QC inspection failure and offer improvement suggestion
You come with:
- University/College graduate with fluency in both written & verbal in English and Vietnamese. Knowing Mandarin is a plus
- 5+ years of product development experience in the similar role from a buying office or agency
- EU/EN/BS standard and testing requirement knowledge
- Experience in leading a small QC/technical team is a plus
- Familiar with the Europe home & living market, e-commerce is a plus
- Passionate, “can-do attitude”, energetic, pro-active, detail-oriented and strong integrity
- Work independently and extensive travel in Ho Chi Minh, Binh Doung and the rest of Vietnam
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- Insight into the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions
- Taking responsibility early-on for a growing organization
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Contact Person: Hollie Tyrrell
Requisition Number: 2560
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.