The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Senior Manager Supply Chain Compliance (m/f/d) for our multi-hundred million Euro business WestwingNow and Westwing Collection.
- Drive our sustainable sourcing strategy of introducing sustainability and compliance principles into our global supply chain, together with Westwing’s Leadership team, unlocking our massive growth opportunity towards a multi-billion Euros business
- Develop end-to-end strategic cross functional processes to achieve the highest standards of social and environmental compliance along our supply chain
- Ensure full legal compliance on upcoming regulation changes in supply chain compliance area
- Be the one to drive the interface between our Buying and Supply Chain teams, global supplier base, international offices and consulting firms, in terms of Supply Chain compliance
- Develop KPI and reporting system for social and environmental standards for WestwingNow and Westwing Collection
- Create high impact in a growing business area by driving the continuous improvement of our processes, to guarantee exceptional product experience and boost brand loyalty
You come with:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Supply Chain Compliance in Global Supply Chains
- Expert knowledge about social and environmental compliance standards and management systems
- Ability to thrive in a high growth, entrepreneurial and ambiguous environment
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a “hands-on” attitude and a focus on fast execution
- Talent to structure and manage complex cross-company projects and processes with multiple workstreams and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly communicate with multiple stakeholders at both senior and junior levels
- Fluency in English and German
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- A steep development path, working directly with Westwing’s Leadership Team
- Building the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions and challenges
- A highly talented, dynamic and diverse team with an inspiring culture
Contact Person: Kira Bukin
Requisition Number: 2318
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.