As a Senior PHP Software Engineer (m/f/d) you will be responsible for maintaining the core tools for our production teams and catalogue production. This position is unlimited.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- take part in the development of different projects within a well-established company
- work on the full software development life cycle: from the analysis, design up to implementing and deploying the final solution
- provide value to the business with the code you produce
- take full ownership of the software the team produces
- ensure maintainability of the solution as well as blazing fast performance
YOU COME WITH
- knowledge of most of the keywords described above
- ability to convert your ideal solution for a given problem into the PHP code covered with enough tests and put inside the docker image.
- a proactive, goal-oriented, reliable, and self-structured way of working
- strong problem-solving skills and proactive attitude in suggesting solutions and improvements
- passion for shipping. CI/CD is a must. Putting code live every day is a given
- strong communication skills – You are able to explain complex technical topics
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- a continuous self-improvement environment. Access to e-learning portals, budget for conferences, and paid certifications are just some of the ways we help you be your best self
- a great atmosphere. Team events and hackathons are some of the ways we make our office a place you want to hang out
- a brand-new top-of-the-line MacBook Pro with whichever accessories you fancy. Deck out your workstation with whichever editors, tools, and accessories you need to feel at home
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Andrea Galantucci.
Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 433m of revenue in 2020 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our ‘shoppable magazine’, we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.