The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Does this sound like you? We are looking for a Senior Recruiter Technology (m/f/d) to strengthen our team. In this position you will actively shape the further growth of our technology department and take responsibility for the entire recruiting process for positions such as Engineering Managers, DevOps Specialists, PHP Developers or Product Managers. If solution-oriented action and a high level of initiative are your strengths and you don’t shy away from positions that are difficult to fill, then you’ve come to the right place!
- Take ownership of our end2end recruitment process: from creating profiles to interviewing, and the best part, delivering offers
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers up to our CTO at Westwing to get things done in a fast and lean way
- Spot outstanding talents through active sourcing via various recruitment channels and networks
- Initiate innovative projects, e.g. employer branding, with the purpose of continuously improving the quality of our recruitment process
- Keep an overview of our hiring needs and drive the international recruitment process effectively and deliver the best candidate experience
- Completed degree in economics or a comparable course, ideally with focus in human resources
- 3+ years of experience in managing all stages of the technology recruitment process and active sourcing in a software or eCommerce company
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the technology market and landscape
- Independent, proactive and hands-on attitude with relies on data-driven decision making
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Working together in a unique Human Resource team of dynamic and inspiring colleagues, in combination with a strong partnership with the business up to senior management at Westwing
- The chance to have significant impact in one of the the fastest growing technology companies in Europe
- Diverse opportunities for personal and professional development in an international environment
Location: Munich or Berlin
Contact Person: Ana Carballo
Requisition Number: 2332
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.