The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Senior SEO Manager DACH (m/f/d).
Your responsibilities will be:
- Ongoing on- & off-page optimization based on common SEO metrics for our websites
- Technical SEO optimization: index-management, crawlability, internal linking, etc.
- Monitoring SEO performance and driving actionable points to guarantee a steady traffic growth
- Designing, implementing and providing outcomes from SEO tests
- Having an eye on the SEO market to realize potential for achieving our organic traffic targets
- Liaising and working on your findings and strategies with internal team members and across departments
You come with:
- At least 3-year work experience in an SEO role, or 4-years in an Online-Marketing driven environment
- You have a good understanding of on-page and off-page SEO ranking factors and a passion to learn more about SEO
- Understanding of technical SEO (crawlability, indexation, canonicalization etc.)
- Familiar with relevant SEO tools (e.g. Search Console, Screaming Frog, ahrefs, Sistrix) and web analysis tools
- Excellent communication skills and a goal-oriented and team-oriented way of working
- Very good analytical skills, coupled with the ability to find creative solutions
- Fluent in German and good communication skills (spoken & written) in English
- A truly shaping marketing position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a fast-paced and ambitious eCommerce company
Contact Person: Natalie Rieger
Requisition Number: 2215
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (CV, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.