The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Senior Technical SEO Specialist (m/f/d). In this position you will be managing keyword rank tracking and reporting as well as conducting website audits and prepare recommendations.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Implementing processes to educate UX, content managers, web developers, business stakeholders and others on SEO best practices and content optimization
- Conducting inbound link audits and prepare recommendations
- Recommending changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Working with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Create customized reports and present findings to business stakeholders, senior and executive leadership teams
You come with:
- 3+ experience in technical SEO in e-commerce
- Data driven thinking as this is a very technical and data rich environment
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Proficient in HTML/CSS/JS, with an emphasis on how they impact SEO performance and strong understanding of on-page ranking efforts is a must
- Knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimization and UX principles and methodologies
- Extensive experience using keyword research tools (e.g. SEM Rush, SpyFu, Keyword Planner)
- Experience optimizing robots.txt files, implementing canonical tags, pagination pages, and identifying/fixing redirect loops
- Excellent communication skills in English
- A high-impact role on the intersection of strategy, IT and business implementation, with decision-making responsibility, in an international leading eCommerce company
- An opportunity to work directly with our top management and a steep personal development path
- A company culture where your skills are judged by your results
- Entrepreneurial experience in a leading, ambitious eCommerce company
Contact Person: Jessica Schrattenthaler
Requisition number: 2435
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (CV, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.