The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Creating and optimizing test concepts for our internal tools and APIs
- Performing automated and manual regression tests for live production roll outs
- Enhancing and maintaining existing automation suites
- Debugging and analyzing failures with developers
- Planning and estimating new features in an interdisciplinary team
- Communicating with developers, project / product managers and stake holders
You come with:
- Widespread knowledge of test automation frameworks
- Advanced knowledge of Robot Test Framework
- Knowledge of Behat / PHP / Selenium would be a big plus
- Up-to-date know-how in quality assurance methods and broad experience in testing, preferably in eCommerce
- Ideally an ISTQB Certification (CTFL)
- Basic know-how in build management & agile methods
- Fluent English, good communication skills, collaborative mindset, quick-wittedness, pragmatism, self-assertion & diligence
- A demanding test automation engineer job in a highly dedicated, international team
- A truly shaping IT position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Great care about career development planning and focus on helping you improve your skills and grow professionally
- Plenty of room for personal growth and high impact
Location: Munich or Remote in Germany, Spain, Italy or Poland.
Contact Person: Andrea Galantucci
Requisition Number: 1875
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.