The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d). In this position, you will work in an interdisciplinary development team and collaborate with different departments by designing, implementing and executing manual and automated test cases to increase the quality of our internal tool set.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Creating and optimizing test concepts for our warehouse management system, stock service and other internal tools
- Performing automated and manual regression tests for live production roll outs and daily deployments
- Filing and maintaining test cases using a test case management system
- Enhancing and maintaining existing automation frameworks
- Continuous result reporting
- Debugging and analyzing failures with developers
- Planning and estimating new features in an interdisciplinary team
- Communicating with developers, and product managers
You come with:
- Widespread knowledge of test automation frameworks
- Advanced knowledge of Behat / PHP / Selenium
- Up-to-date know-how in quality assurance methods and broad experience in testing, preferably in eCommerce
- Ideally an ISTQB Certification (CTFL)
- Basic know-how in build management & agile methods
- Fluent English, good communication skills, collaborative mindset, quick-wittedness, pragmatism, self-assertion & diligence
- A demanding test automation engineer job in a highly dedicated, international quality assurance team
- A truly shaping IT position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
Contact Person: Markus Winkler
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.