As SEO Content Manager France (m/f/d) you will be responsible for the on-site content of the Westwing website for your country, making sure it is always up-to-date and inspiring.This position is unlimited.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Creating, managing and improving SEO-optimized content for your country’s website
- Contributing with creative ideas linked to our Westwing on-site Marketing strategy
- Ensuring that all website content complies with our quality standards
- Tracking and reporting onsite performance (Google Analytics)
- Supporting and coaching junior colleagues within the team
YOU COME WITH
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Journalism, Marketing or a relevant field
- strong organizational skills and a detail-oriented work ethic
- analytical skills and experience in MS-Office
- prior experience in writing, editing and managing content in e-commerce
- basic SEO knowledge
- fluent language skills in English and French
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- flexible working mode: hybrid working and up to four weeks per year of temporary work-from-anywhere, read more
- up to 40% employee discount, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets) and company daycare “Westwing Wichtel”
- support for our international colleagues with help in relocation and visa process as well as possibility to take german language course
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date and salary expectation. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Jessica Schrattenthaler. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 433 million of revenue in 2020 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our 'shoppable magazine', we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.