The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a SEO Manager Netherlands (m/f/d). In this position, you will work in close cooperation with the content development teams, as well as our founders.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Contribute to defining and executing SEO strategies for our Dutch website
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Ongoing on-page optimization based on deep dives/website audits for westwingnow.nl
- Tracking and reporting relevant SEO KPI’s (Google Analytics, organic ranking, traffic, and acquisitions)
- Monitoring SEO performance and drive actionable points to guarantee a steady traffic growth
You come with:
- 1+ years of working experience in Online Marketing or multi-channel marketing with SEO as a strong focus in a small business company or during your freelance activity (agency background is a plus)
- You know what Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Click-Through-Rate, Bounce Rate, 404 status code, 301-redirects, sitemap or robots.txt stands for
- You have a basic understanding of how search engines work, what kind of ranking factors exist and their impact on the organic rankings
- You are a fast learner and ready to take your SEO knowledge to the next level (trends, news, tools, updates, etc.)
- You are analytical as well as data-driven
- You have a proactive team player mindset, excellent communication skills, and hands-on mentality
- Strong organizational skills and a detail-oriented work ethic
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- The opportunity to drive the SEO channel in a company that has more than 900.000 customers already
- A truly shaping marketing position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- The opportunity to learn SEO for 11 countries and different business models: A Shopping Club, an Online Shop and an Online Magazine
- Ability to contribute to world-class marketing team and participate in development of internal SEO tools
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a fast-paced and ambitious eCommerce company
Contact Person: Jessica Schrattenthaler
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (cv, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.