The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a SEO Manager Poland (m/f/d). In this position, you will work in close cooperation with the content development teams, as well as our founders.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Contribute to defining and executing SEO strategies for our Polish website
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Perform regular deep dives/website audits (Onsite, Offsite and Technical)
- Coordination of supporting teams and freelancers
- Tracking and reporting relevant SEO KPI’s (Google Analytics, organic ranking, traffic, and acquisitions) and drive actionable points to guarantee a steady traffic growth
- Monitor the SEO landscape (Google updates, best practices, technologies changes, etc.) to realize the potential for achieving our organic traffic targets
You come with:
- 3+ years of working experience in Online Marketing or multi-channel marketing with SEO as strong focus (agency background is a plus)
- Solid knowledge of SEO on page optimization techniques
- Good knowledge of SEO tools (Ahrefs, Google Search Console, Sistrix, SEMrush, Search metrics, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog etc.)
- Proactive team player mindset, excellent communication skills and hands-on mentality
- Strong organizational skills and a detail-oriented work ethic
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- You are a fast learner and passionate about SEO
- You are analytical as well as data driven
- Passion for home & living and interior design
- You take pride in running successful initiatives
- Fluency in English and Polish
- A truly shaping Content Management position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a leading eCommerce company
Contact Person: Jessica Schrattenthaler
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.