The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a SEO Specialist Netherlands (m/f/d). In this position, you will work in close cooperation with the content development teams, as well as our founders.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Ongoing on-page optimization based on common SEO metrics for Westwing.nl
- Technical SEO optimization: index-management, crawlability, internal linking, etc.
- Monitoring SEO performance and drive actionable points to guarantee a steady traffic growth
- Designing, implementing and providing outcomes from SEO tests
- Having an eye on the SEO market to realize potential for achieving our organic traffic targets
- Liaise and work on your findings and strategies with internal team members across departments
You come with:
- At least 1-year experience in SEO gained in an agency, small business company or during your freelance activity
- Knowledge what e.g. Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Click-Through-Rate, Bounce Rate, 301-redirects, sitemap or robots.txt stands for
- Understanding of how search engines work, what kind of ranking factors exist and the correlation of ranking factors and organic rankings
- Analytical strength to drive decisions based on data
- Must-have will to learn more about SEO: trends, news, tools and updates
- Good Excel skills so you can create simple pivot tables
- Dutch on a native level and good communication skills (spoken & written) in English
- The opportunity to drive the SEO channel in a company that has more than 900.000 customers already
- A truly shaping marketing position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- The opportunity to learn SEO for 11 countries and different business models: a Shopping Club, an Online Shop and an Online Magazine
- Ability to contribute to world-class marketing team and participate in development of internal SEO tools
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a fast-paced and ambitious eCommerce company
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (cv, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.