The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious expansion strategy, we are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer - Infrastructure (m/f/d) to join our tech department.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Ground-Up container infrastructure building for critical applications (Kubernetes)
- Ground-Up On-Premise and Cloud (AWS) core infrastructure services integration
- Load Balancing and Caching (HAProxy, Memcache/Redis, AWS ELB/ElasticCache)
- Database Operation (MySQL, MongoDB, AWS RDS/Aurora, AWS Dynamo)
- Automated deployment and configuration (GitLab, Terraform, Consul, Puppet)
- Server, Container and API Monitoring (Icinga/Munin, Prometheus/Grafana, NewRelic)
- Bash Shell, Go, and Python shell scripting
You come with:
- Familiarity with most of the keywords described above
- Proficiency in statistical event correlation of a root cause
- Experience in IT infrastructure 24x7 operation and on-call support
- Experience in AWS cloud-based web applications and micro-services
- Background in e-Commerce infrastructure and solutions (a plus)
- Experience in tuning high-traffic-spike compute environments (a plus)
- Certification in AWS, Kubernetes (CKA), or other keywords (a plus)
- Living for learning, share and document knowledge with others
- Perfectionist looking for thinking and challenging environment
- Passionate, highly organized, self-driven, and goal-oriented
- Fluency in English
- A great opportunity to grow as a technical leader and people manager
- A truly shaping tech position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development, and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, high-growth eCommerce company
Location: Munich, remote in Germany / Poland / Italy or Spain
Contact Person: Andrea Galantucci
Requisition Number: 2285
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.