The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious expansion strategy, we are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (m/f/d) to join our tech department.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Clustered queue-messaging system config and administration (RabbitMQ)
- Metrics and logs collection (Prometheus, ElasticSearch, NewRelic, AWS CloudWatch)
- Grown-Up Monitoring Setup (Kibana, Grafana, AlertManager, NewRelic, AWS CloudWatch)
- Automated deployment and configuration (GitLab, Terraform, Consul, Puppet)
- Kubernetes application deployment, tuning, monitoring, and low-level profiling
- Load Balancing and Caching (HAProxy, Memcache/Redis, AWS ELB/ElasticCache)
- Ad-Hoc Go, NodeJS, or Python scripting for systems data collection
- Ad-Hoc Go, NodeJS, or Python scripting for micro-services API load test
- On-Premise and Cloud (AWS) architectures and services operation
You come with:
- Familiarity with most of the technology described above
- Proficiency in statistical event correlation of a root cause
- Experience in IT infrastructure 24x7 operation and on-call support
- Experience in AWS cloud-based web applications and micro-services
- Background in e-Commerce infrastructure and solutions (a plus)
- Experience in tuning high-traffic-spike compute environments (a plus)
- Certification in AWS, Kubernetes (CKA), or any other technology in the stack (a plus)
- Living for learning, share and document knowledge with others.
- Passionate, highly organized, self-driven, and goal-oriented professional looking for a challenging environment
- Fluency in English
- A great opportunity to grow as a technical leader and people manager
- A truly shaping tech position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development, and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, high-growth eCommerce company
Location: Munich, remote in Germany / Poland / Italy or Spain
Contact Person: Andrea Galantucci
Requisition Number: 2284
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.