The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you want to work at one of the most exciting and successful start-ups in Europe? You have a passion for interior? Your heart beats for social media? You love to push creative boundaries and to work together with a highly creative team in a fast-paced environment? Sounds like you? Then send us your application! We are looking for a Social Media Community Manager Netherlands (m/f/d) who will support us to run our Dutch Instagram account – constantly researching best practices, the latest trends and arising features to bring our Instagram content to the next level.
Your responsibilities will be:
- The daily, authentic communication and engagement with our social media community on Instagram and Instagram Stories (liking, commenting, answering questions, direct messages etc.)
- Your community management is so amazing that other accounts get jealous and even more people fall in love with our brand
- You love to get feedback, proposals, and suggestions from our followers and to analyze them. Further you bring in creative ideas in how we can integrate our fans’ feedback into our offering and our content
- You easily manage the independent coordination of social media projects, including creation of ideas, planning, execution, and tracking
- You are constantly on the edge of social media. You analyze the latest social media trends and arising features, evaluate their relevance for Westwing and out of that create outstanding ideas for community activations
- As part of the international social media team, you collaborate with social media managers from 7 countries and play a key role to further strengthen Westwing’s positioning as the reference for Home & Living on Instagram
You come with:
- You love to approach people very openly – online and offline – and you impress with your communication talent
- You are obsessed with Instagram, follow all relevant influencers and ideally are part of relevant (interior-/lifestyle-) communities yourself
- You love interior design and have a perfect feeling for our brand and by that are able to represent Westwing trustworthy and authentic in the daily interaction with our followers
- You have experience in social media or customer care within a company or agency
- You successfully publish inspirational content on your own social media accounts. Don’t forget to include them in your application!
- You have good skills in Powepoint and Excel
- You speak Dutch at a native level and you have very good English language skills
- A position with a lot of creative freedom in a unique team of dynamic and inspiring colleagues and a lot of space for professional growth
- Make your own home a beautiful home: You love interior? So do we! With up to 40% employee discount, you can make your home even more beautiful
- Hello, Hola & Bonjour: We support our international colleagues with relocation and subsidize German courses at selected language schools
- Your work-life balance is important to us: With us, you get offered a discounted gym membership, in-house yoga classes or health coaching
- We subsidize the means of transport of your choice: Whether MVG Isarcard, Swapfiets or JobRad - we make sure that you are mobile
- Safety first: In times of pandemic, we use free antigen rapid tests, masks and room ventilators in our offices
Location: Munich, Amsterdam or remote
Contract type: limited to 1 year
Contact Person: Jessica Schrattenthaler
Requisition Number: 2545
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (including a cover letter) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.