The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Specialist Product Safety (m/f/d) for our multi-hundred million Euro business WestwingNow and Westwing Collection.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Contribute to our Westwing Collection strategy of delivering world-class quality levels on our inspiring products, together with members of the Quality leadership team, fostering the development of our love brand
- Be the one responsible of guaranteeing product safety, compliance with legal requirements and development of the highest standards of quality and sustainability for our inspiring products
- Drive the cross-functional collaboration with external test institutes, our global supplier base, and our Quality, Buying and Sustainability teams
- Build a sound risk management foundation and be the expert for our Quality and Buying teams on external market and legal developments
- Develop the management and content excellency on quality processes, internal documentation, restricted substances list and related test reports, including the continued maintenance of the same to guarantee exceptional product experience
You come with:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in product safety and chemical management
- Ability to thrive in a high growth, entrepreneurial and ambiguous environment
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, with a “hands-on” attitude and a focus on fast execution
- Very strong communication skills and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages making you a great discussion partner for the Westwing Leadership team
- Fluency in English
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- A steep development path, working directly with Westwing’s Leadership team
- Building the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions and challenges
- A highly talented, dynamic, and diverse team with an inspiring culture
Contact Person: Kira Bukin
Requisition Number: 2319
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.