The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our almost 1 million customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an Teamlead Portfolio Management (m/f/d). In this position, you will work on the product & offering strategy of WestwingNow’s international business to deliver revenue growth and profitability goals.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Working on the product & offering strategy of WestwingNow’s international business to deliver revenue growth and profitability goals
- Building a local portfolio approach and being accountable of portfolio (category & buying) KPIs
- Leading & managing a team of highly skilled & motivated category managers, buyers who build this portfolio under your leadership
- Managing the end to end portfolio & product development process from defining target offering, sourcing, centralized supply chain, creative & production line functions
- Working in close collaboration with multiple other teams & departments - Club teams & executives, other line functions like, creative, quality, supply chain etc.
You come with:
- 4 - 6 years of work experience in strategic functions of a retail business or consulting firm, with exposure to international markets
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a “hands-on” attitude and focus on fast and flawless execution
- Strong recruiting and leadership skills driving a team passionate to deliver impact, demonstrated with past team management experience
- Ability to work independently in a structured manner, hands-on mentality and willingness to take decisions with multiple stakeholders at both senior and junior levels
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management, with experience of working with executives from multiple departments
- Fluency in English. Additional language (French, Dutch, Italian, Polish, Spanish) is a plus
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- Insight into the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions
- Taking responsibility early-on for a growing organization
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
contact person: Anja Neusser