The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Teamlead Supply Chain Management (m/f/d) for our multi-hundred million Euro business WestwingNow and Westwing Collection.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Shape and drive the WestwingNow and Westwing Collection global Supply Chain strategy for key categories, to unlock our massive growth opportunity towards a multi-billion Euros business, contributing directly as a member of Westwing’s leadership team
- Own the Supply Chain KPIs for your categories, especially product availability, and thereby ensuring a world-class ecommerce shopping experience
- Drive the end-to-end Supply Chain Management of your categories, building strategic relationships with some of our 500+ suppliers in Europe and Asia and working closely with them to secure supply and manage inventory risk
- Be accountable for the continuous optimization of inventory levels of your categories through regular monitoring of demand - supply and provide valuable trend insights to enhance forecast accuracy
- Build the highest standards of Supply Chain processes and supplier compliance, given the current worldwide Supply Chain challenges, together with our Buying and Operations leadership teams
- Lead and scale a high performing, dynamic team capable of driving massive growth at high margins
You come with:
- Extensive Supply Chain or Logistics experience preferred
- Ability to thrive in a high growth, entrepreneurial and ambiguous environment
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a “hands-on” attitude and the ability to focus both on detail and fast execution
- Capacity to shift between strategical and tactical thinking, both in supply chain and commercial matters
- Leadership experience in developing & managing high performing teams
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages making you a great discussion partner for the Westwing Leadership team
- Fluency in English
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- A steep development path, working directly with Westwing Leadership Team
- Building the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions and challenges
- A highly talented, dynamic, and diverse team with an inspiring culture
Contact Person: Theresa Kneißle
Requisition Number: 2298
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.