The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Does this sound like you? We are looking for a Teamlead Talent Acquisition Technology (m/f/d) to lead our amazing Recruiting Team and reach next level! In this position you will actively shape the further growth of our technology department and take responsibility for all strategic and KPI driven topics in our Tech Recruiting. If solution-oriented action and a high level of initiative are your strengths, you are a true people person and you bring a good Tech Network, then you've come to the right place!
- You are responsible for the entire Talent Acquisition process in the Technology department with the primary goal of positioning Westwing as an attractive employer for IT candidates
- In collaboration with the Technology department, you will continuously improve our recruiting strategy and identify the best and most efficient recruiting channels specifically for IT candidates
- You collaborate with the Senior HR Business Partner Technology and the Technology department to anticipate recruiting needs and continuously optimize our processes
- You design recruiting trainings and guidelines specifically for Tech Leads and Product Managers, helping our Technology Hiring Managers to become experts in interviewing and recruiting and ensuring the best possible candidate experience
- You lead the Technology Talent Acquisition team in close collaboration with our Head of Talent Acquisition, setting visions, agreeing on concrete goals and managing the success of your team based on defined KPIs
- Completed studies with a focus on business administration, human resources or comparable training
- 5+ years of professional experience in recruiting, especially in the area of technology, as well as initial experience in disciplinary and functional leadership of teams
- High affinity for technology and a sound understanding of IT landscapes and technological developments
- Always up to date on relevant recruiting trends in the technology sector
- High persuasiveness in the exchange with candidates as well as sound consulting skills and assertiveness in the cooperation with the Hiring Managers
- Independent, structured and result-oriented way of working with enjoyment of constant process optimization and dynamic change
- Fluent German and English, both written and spoken
- A responsible position in HR with great creative freedom in a leading eCommerce company
- Close cooperation with our CTO as well as the technology management
- Diverse opportunities for personal and professional development in an international environment
- Collaboration in a unique team of strong, dynamic and inspiring colleagues
Contact Person: Anne Naumann
Requisition Number: 2081
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.