The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Video Producer / Editor (m/f/d) in our International Content Marketing Team, who would love to create beautiful, highly inspiring, on-brand videos for our website and social media channels. Do you think this could be you?
Your responsibilities will be:
- Together with a team of editors, graphic designers and photographers you bring content to life – from homestories over brand videos to Instagram stories
- Your goal? To make our members across all our countries even more enthusiastic about our brand by continuously creating new and inspirational content
- You are a pro when it comes to camera equipment, getting the angle and lighting just right, as well as framing for the “money shot” that will wow our audience
- From your beautifully shot film, you take it to the next level in the cutting room, also using your skills to integrate graphics and create animations
- Spread your creativity: Share cool and creative inspiration, video effects and ideas in cooperation with our highly creative team
- Always be on top of new technologies, the latest video equipment and new content marketing trends
You come with:
- Several years of experience & strong skills in professional cinematography, filming, editing and animation
- Confidence in using the Adobe Creative Suite (mainly Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop)
- Knowledge about & experience with various camera and lighting equipment
- Passion and love for your job, great spirit, high motivation & creativity
- A hands-on all-rounder who is flexible to take on new challenges in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal skills - you are a great team player and co-worker!
- Fluent language skills in English and German
- A highly talented, dynamic and international team
- An inspirational way of working in a fast-paced environment and a high impact to shape our brand
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- An inspirational way of working and creating great content for multiple countries
- A big inhouse collection of a variety of camera and lighting equipment to choose from for your shoots
- A variety of employer benefits such as gym membership and special discounts
Contact person: Natalie Rieger
Requisition Number: 2277
Interested? We’re looking forward to your full application (CV, motivation letter and showreel) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.