To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Business Development Manager - Expansion (m/f/d) to join our brand new Westwing Delivery Service. In this position you get the chance to play a key role in shaping and expanding our brand new Westwing Delivery Service across Europe together with a team of highly motivated, fun, and dynamic colleagues. This position is unlimited.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- shaping one of Westwing’s key new service lines with a strong focus on inspiring customer experience
- co-developing our growth strategy to roll-out the Westwing Delivery Service across Europe in the upcoming years
- identifying and ramping-up new locations of our Westwing Delivery Service across Europe
- taking on a high degree of responsibility early on for budgets, recruiting, and leadership of our operational hub-teams
- communicating your results and learnings to the top management on a regular basis
YOU COME WITH
- at least 2-3 years work experience in a fast-paced, highly dynamic and results-oriented environment like Consulting, StartUp, eCommerce or similar
- demonstrated “hands-on” mentality, a lot of drive, high ambition, and flexibility
- very strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor
- high willingness to travel within Germany and Europe
- first leadership experience in a team-oriented and collaborative environment and a passion for making an impact
- fluent language skills in German and English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- flexible working mode: hybrid working and up to four weeks per year of temporary work-from-anywhere, read more
- up to 40% employee discount, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets) and company daycare “Westwing Wichtel”
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Sina Bewig. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 522m of revenue in 2021 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our 'shoppable magazine', we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.