As Data Analyst within the Marketing Analytics Core team, you will play a pivotal role in helping the marketing leadership team and CMO take better data-driven decisions. You will own a number of important data products (dashboards, business processes, etc.) with touchpoints across multiple marketing departments. This position is based in Warsaw or remote in Poland and is unlimited.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- own and release regular dashboards for core topics, including regular weekly\monthly reports for use in the marketing leadership team
- analyze and identify the most important, actionable insights from reports and present them in meetings
- maintain dashboards and business processes in our Snowflake SQL database
- perform ad-hoc analyses as needed
- help shape the data strategy within marketing by identifying and proposing the best metrics\insights for the company
YOU COME WITH
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role where you were required to obtain insights from data
- familiarity in communicating analytical insights to non-technical audiences
- solid experience in visualizing results, ideally in tableau
- strong SQL expertise
- ability to independently manage complex processes within a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders
- fluency in English
Aside from our awesome team and shared purpose we offer a variety of additional benefits. Come work with us and get:
- an inspiring, international, informal and nonpolitical environment for you to take ownership and grow your career
- a unique culture based on trust, support, and collaboration where we foster open communication
- flexible working mode
- a beautiful, centrally located office with free beverages, cafeteria with different lunch options, open spaces and sunny terrace
- 40% off Westwing Collection in our shop, 25% off all third-party brands, 10% family & friends voucher, Westwing Vouchers for special occasions
- regular and legendary company and team events
- health and wellbeing offerings including private medical care, sport cards, life insurance and more
Westwing is Europe‘s No.1 in Beautiful Living e-Commerce with a team of 1,900 in four offices across Europe. We’re on a mission to excite people to create homes that unlock the full beauty of life. We work together at a fast pace in an inspiring, international and informal environment that enables you to grow your career while working with a brand and products our customers love.
We’re made up of passionate people who are creative enough to disrupt the status quo, brave enough to fail and smart enough to win. So come, be part of the “wow, you work at Westwing?” crowd.
Diversity is deeply rooted in our culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.