Do you want to be part of our Westwing Technology Team but could not find a suitable position? We are interested to hear from you anyway and look forward to seeing if there is a possibility for you to join Westwing and to grow with us. Let us know about you and your talent! You can apply at our General Application - Technology (m/f/d) and we will get back to you with possible entry options.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- up to 40% employee discount, volunteering day off, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets) and company daycare “Westwing Wichtel”
- state-of-the-art tech infrastructure running on AWS and Kubernetes (check out our Techradar), professionally equipped workstation (Mac, screens, peripherals, etc) of your personal choice and yearly training budget for every tech team member
- remote working model with designated in-office tribe weeks, read more on our Tech Blog
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date.
Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 522 million of revenue in 2021 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our ‘shoppable magazine’, we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.