As Head of Imagery you will lead a dynamic multifunctional team of business and creative professionals spanning production, CGI, art direction and operations. In this role, you will be responsible to run an efficient production workflow, resulting in on-brand, premium imagery for Westwing’s product detail pages. With your strategic vision and creative expertise, you will guide your team through the end-to-end process of content creation. This position is unlimited and located in Munich.
WHAT YOU´LL DO
- lead, recruit, and develop a diverse 35-people team, including 6 direct reports; the teams are based in Munich, Warsaw and Poznan.
- develop, execute and own a comprehensive imagery strategy, as well as end-to-end content creation that aligns with the company's goals and brand identity
- oversee the co-development of visual guidelines with the Brand & Creative department, ensuring the aligned quality, creative and brand consistency standards
- align and collaborate with a wide array of stakeholders to define qualitative and quantitative output requirements for product imagery
- plan imagery production capacity across both studio production and CGI units
- develop scalable solutions to increase the overall productivity of our PDP (product detail pages) content
- track and report content output and manage the area’s budget, make strategic decisions in optimizing resources and investments in line with the objectives of the business
YOU COME WITH
- 3+ years of professional experience in content production (photo & video)
- 1+ years of leadership experience, ideally in international teams
- strategic vision and creative expertise
- superior project management skills and a passion for operations, elegant process design and a drive to build systems that facilitate excellent, frictionless creative work
- knowledge of CGI content production and overall industry trends, emerging technologies and creative techniques
- resilience and agile adaptation to the changing requirements of imagery production
- excellent communication and presentation skills in English, Polish is a strong plus
Aside from our awesome team and shared purpose we offer a variety of additional benefits. Come work with us and get:
- an inspiring, international, informal and nonpolitical environment for you to take ownership and grow your career
- a unique culture based on trust, support, and collaboration where we foster open communication with our biweekly Company All-Hands, feedback channels like Officevibe and regular Q&A sessions
- flexible working mode: roughly 60% remote, 40% in-office working policy, read more here
- up to 4 weeks temporary work-from-anywhere per year
- a competitive compensation package including salary and benefits, and equity
- 30 days of paid vacation per year
- a beautiful, centrally located and dog-friendly office with free beverages, cafeteria with different lunch options, open spaces and sunny terrace
- 40% off Westwing Collection in our shop, 25% off all third-party brands, 10% family & friends voucher, Westwing Vouchers for special occasions
- regular and legendary company and team events like Movie Nights, Oktoberfest, Summer Parties, and more
- health and wellbeing offerings including gym membership, mental health support and coaching, vaccinations, skin checkups and more
- discounted green mobility options with public transport, JobRad or Swapfiets
- company daycare “Westwing Wichtel” next to our HQ office and cooperation with Elly & Stoffl, a multilingual daycare with several locations in Munich
- subsidized company pension scheme
- “Social Impact Day” p.a. to use for doing good for environment and/or society
Westwing is Europe‘s No.1 in Beautiful Living e-Commerce with a team of 1,900 in four offices across Europe. We’re on a mission to excite people to create homes that unlock the full beauty of life. We work together at a fast pace in an inspiring, international and informal environment that enables you to grow your career while working with a brand and products our customers love.
We’re made up of passionate people who are creative enough to disrupt the status quo, brave enough to fail and smart enough to win. So come, be part of the “wow, you work at Westwing?” crowd.
Diversity is deeply rooted in our culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.