As Intern Governance, Risk & Compliance - Finance (m/f/d), you will be part of the GRC team reporting directly to our Group CFO and taking care of various projects to improve our company-wide GRC structures.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- support the implementation of Governance, Risk and Compliance structure across the organization (e.g. risk assessments, internal controls design and implementation with business teams, process documentation, status tracking)
- maintain our internal control tool including workflow update and user training
- support process analyses and documentation in core financial and operational processes, including risk identification and review of controls documentation
- support the implementation of compliance projects such as policy management, business partner screening and anti-money laundering programs
- work closely with different Finance and Operational departments including the international BUs
YOU COME WITH
- educational background in economics, business administration (or other relevant field of study)
- first practical experience in Finance / Controlling, GRC implementation or project and process management, ideally in commercial or e-commerce sector
- excellent skills in MS Excel (advanced formulas, experience with pivot tables) and PowerPoint; experience with easyGRC is a plus
- strong analytical skills, high level of proactiveness, strong organization, planning and communication skills
- strong interest in financial topics, cross-functional projects and basic knowledge in Accounting
- fluent in English, German is a plus
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- above average salary and up to 40% employee discount, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets)
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job (Req. 2982), please contact Alicia Winkler. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 522m of revenue in 2021 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our 'shoppable magazine', we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.