To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an Intern Quality Management (m/f/d) Munich, Germany. In this position, you will be a part of the core function of Westwing that ensures a great customer experience with a constant focus on high product quality. The Internship will last for 6 months and the starting date is 15th of August.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- direct collaboration with our Westwing Quality Managers
- return data and customer voice analysis on our full product portfolio
- participate in physical product inspections
- contribution to improvement measures with focus on customer happiness
- coordination with internal interfaces as warehouse, buying and supply chain management
YOU COME WITH
- educational background in business administration or technical studies
- fast learning ability, independent working mode and strong analytical skills
- interest in high product quality and customer satisfaction
- good knowledge in MS Office (Excel and Powerpoint)
- strong communication skills verbal and in writing
- fluent in English, German is a plus
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- above average salary and up to 40% employee discount, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets)
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Sina Bewig. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission does not stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 522m of revenue in 2021 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our 'shoppable magazine', we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.