As IT Infrastructure Administrator you will be responsible for our backend IT environment which enables our employees to work from anywhere in our Modern Workplace Environment. In addition to our physical and virtual (Microsoft/HyperV) infrastructure on premises, you will support and manage various cloud solutions based on Microsoft 365 and Azure architecture and other services. You will be collaborating within an amazing and committed Technology team, as well as interacting with key stakeholders from our internal business departments. This position is unlimited and is located in Munich.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- IT infrastructure hardware and software maintenance and support
- provide 2nd/3rd level support for IT Support Technicians (Win/Mac/Android/iOs)
- provide 1st Level support with IT Support Technicians if needed
- LAN and WLAN administration and support together with our Network Engineers
- machine/Mobile device management and automation (i.e. JAMF, Microsoft Endpoint Manager)
- Hyper-V/Windows, Azure and Microsoft 365 platform administration
- Microsoft active directory Administration, Optimization and Engineering
- Google Cloud Services (G-Suite/Workplaces) provisioning and administration
- shared folder/printers and network attached storage devices (NAS) administration
- PowerShell/PowerApps automation for complex or repetitive management tasks
- local analog/digital telephony (VoIP) administration together with 3rd party providers
- elaboration of process and support manuals for IT support staff and employees
YOU COME WITH
- 3 + years of experience in similar roles
- solid knowledge of Microsoft Servers configuration and administration
- knowledge of operational security practices for IT environments
- aforementioned technical knowledge and skills, Microsoft certifications are a plus
- a passion for learning, documenting and helping people with IT topics
- fluency in English
Aside from our awesome team and shared purpose we offer a variety of additional benefits. Come work with us and get:
- an inspiring, international, informal and nonpolitical environment for you to take ownership and grow your career
- a unique culture based on trust, support, and collaboration where we foster open communication with our biweekly Company All-Hands, feedback channels like Officevibe and regular Q&A sessions
- 30 days of paid vacation per year
- a beautiful, centrally located and dog-friendly office with free beverages, cafeteria with different lunch options, open spaces and sunny terrace
- 40% off Westwing Collection in our shop, 25% off all third-party brands, 10% family & friends voucher, Westwing Vouchers for special occasions
- regular and legendary company and team events like Movie Nights, Oktoberfest, Summer Parties, and more
- health and wellbeing offerings including gym membership, mental health support and coaching, vaccinations, skin checkups and more
- discounted green mobility options with public transport, JobRad or Swapfiets
- company daycare “Westwing Wichtel” next to our HQ office and cooperation with Elly & Stoffl, a multilingual daycare with several locations in Munich
- subsidized company pension scheme
- “Social Impact Day” p.a. to use for doing good for environment and/or society
- state-of-the-art tech infrastructure running on AWS and Kubernetes (our Techradar), professionally equipped workstation of your personal choice
- annual personal development budget of 1,500 € for every tech team member for professional memberships, classes, conferences, learning resources etc.
Westwing is Europe‘s No.1 in Beautiful Living e-Commerce with a team of 1,900 in four offices across Europe. We’re on a mission to excite people to create homes that unlock the full beauty of life. We work together at a fast pace in an inspiring, international and informal environment that enables you to grow your career while working with a brand and products our customers love.
We’re made up of passionate people who are creative enough to disrupt the status quo, brave enough to fail and smart enough to win. So come, be part of the “wow, you work at Westwing?” crowd.
Diversity is deeply rooted in our culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.