As a Junior Category Manager France you will be supporting our French Category Managers to coordinate sales campaigns designed for the French market. You are in charge of collecting and organizing data from our suppliers so that you can design top-notch Home & Living campaigns for our carefully curated website. This position is located in Munich and is unlimited.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- gathering pertinent product data in cooperation with our suppliers to guarantee high-quality sales campaigns for the French market (e.g. product pictures, dimensions)
- continual quality control of produced campaigns to inspire our customers with effective and engaging offerings
- help setting campaign prices globally to ensure market fit and profit margins
- proactive collaboration with our French Category Managers
YOU COME WITH
- bachelor's degree or recognized commercial qualification in the field of Business Administration, Communication, Retail Business or related fields
- solid MS Office Skills (especially Excel)
- strong affinity for e-Commerce and Home & Living
- attentiveness to detail and accurate work ethic
- reliable, organized and responsible way of working
- fluency in French and English, both spoken and written
Aside from our awesome team and shared purpose we offer a variety of additional benefits. Come work with us and get:
- an inspiring, international, informal and nonpolitical environment for you to take ownership and grow your career
- a unique culture based on trust, support, and collaboration where we foster open communication with our biweekly Company All-Hands, feedback channels like Officevibe and regular Q&A sessions
- flexible working mode: roughly 60% remote, 40% in-office working policy, read more here
- up to 4 weeks temporary work-from-anywhere per year
- 30 days of paid vacation per year
- a beautiful, centrally located and dog-friendly office with free beverages, cafeteria with different lunch options, open spaces and sunny terrace
- 40% off Westwing Collection in our shop, 25% off all third-party brands, 10% family & friends voucher, Westwing Vouchers for special occasions
- regular and legendary company and team events like Movie Nights, Oktoberfest, Summer Parties, and more
- health and wellbeing offerings including gym membership, mental health support and coaching, vaccinations, skin checkups and more
- discounted green mobility options with public transport, JobRad or Swapfiets
- company daycare “Westwing Wichtel” next to our HQ office and cooperation with Elly & Stoffl, a multilingual daycare with several locations in Munich
- subsidized company pension scheme
- “Social Impact Day” p.a. to use for doing good for environment and/or society
Westwing is Europe‘s No.1 in Beautiful Living e-Commerce with a team of 1,900 in four offices across Europe. We’re on a mission to excite people to create homes that unlock the full beauty of life. We work together at a fast pace in an inspiring, international and informal environment that enables you to grow your career while working with a brand and products our customers love.
We’re made up of passionate people who are creative enough to disrupt the status quo, brave enough to fail and smart enough to win. So come, be part of the “wow, you work at Westwing?” crowd.
Diversity is deeply rooted in our culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.