To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Logistics Manager - Westwing Delivery Service (m/f/d) to join our brand new Westwing Delivery Service. In this position you get the chance to shape and grow the operations and logistics set-up of our Westwing Delivery Service together with a team of highly motivated, fun, and dynamic colleagues.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- develop the ideal setup of the local warehouses and brand new (e)fleet; manage the warehouses and fleet administratively across several locations afterwards
- own and steer the overall end-to-end processes of the logistics flow across local warehouses (i.e. order inflow, inbounding and outbounding); enabling and ensuring frictionless operations at the main and local warehouses
- ensure all local warehouses adhere to prevailing legal obligations and safety regulations (in the warehouse / on the road)
- manage our team of dispatchers to ensure that daily delivery tours are optimally planned and tour efficiency is constantly improved
- communicate and align with several departments and stakeholders on a frequent basis
YOU COME WITH
- 2-3 years work experience in the field of supply chain or logistics in a consulting firm, an e-commerce company or in a leading company in the manufacturing industry
- demonstrated “hands-on” mentality, a lot of drive, high ambition, and flexibility
- very strong analytical and problem-solving skills (incl. proficiency in Excel) - academic credentials preferably in economics, business administration, engineering or science
- first leadership experience in a team-oriented and collaborative environment and a passion for making an impact
- willingness to travel within Germany & Europe
- fluency in English and German
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- flexible working mode: hybrid working and up to four weeks per year of temporary work-from-anywhere, read more
- up to 40% employee discount, volunteering day off, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets) and company daycare “Westwing Wichtel”
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Sina Bewig. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 522m of revenue in 2021 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our ‘shoppable magazine’, we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.