Poznan / Robakowo Full-Time
As Photographer, you will be responsible for production and editing of high-end looking Set Mood images, which are published on our Westwing website as well as other channels. The photographer plays a key role within the Set Mood production process and works closely together with interior stylists.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- shooting inspiring yet product focused images that inspire our customers to shop
- setting up natural looking light like a pro and making our products shine
- post-production of pictures, making sure the content follows a consistent look and feel
- selecting and careful handling of camera equipment, as well as identifying correct angles and preparing the perfect light set-up
- managing upload of final files, always before or on deadline
- constantly pushing creative boundaries, while always following the Set Mood guidelines
YOU COME WITH
- minimum of 2-3 years of experience as Photographer on production, as well as a detailed eye for light and composition
- passion for creating inspiring product photo content
- professional experience in photo production as well as image editing
- enthusiasm for home & living, interior, decorating and tailoring the content to the needed formats & channels
- hands-on mentality to handle the assigned projects in an independent manner
- ability to work in a team in order to achieve common goals
- strong organizational as well as communication skills
- eye for detail and a diligent work ethic among all tasks
- fluent in English (spoken and written) and Polish
- driving license is a plus
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- an inspiring, international, informal and nonpolitical environment for you to take ownership and grow your career
- a unique culture based on trust, support, and collaboration where we foster open communication with our biweekly Company All-Hands, regular Q&A sessions
- 40% off Westwing Collection in our shop, 25% off all third-party brands, 10% family & friends voucher
- subsidized meals you can order from a range of restaurants
- regular and legendary company and team events like family picnics, team building outings, and more
- health and wellbeing offerings including sports card subsidy, private health care, health weeks, mental health support, numerous sports competitions, and more
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application, including CV, portfolio, your salary expectation and possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact with firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Westwing is Europe‘s No.1 in Beautiful Living e-Commerce with a team of 1,900 in four offices across Europe. We’re on a mission to excite people to create homes that unlock the full beauty of life. We work together at a fast pace in an inspiring, international and informal environment that enables you to grow your career while working with a brand and products our customers love.
We’re made up of passionate people who are creative enough to disrupt the status quo, brave enough to fail and smart enough to win. So come, be part of the “wow, you work at Westwing?” crowd.
Location: Robakowo near Poznan
Contact Person: Julia Walkowiak