To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Quality Assistant Furniture (m/f/d). In this position, you will be a part of the core function of Westwing that ensures a great customer experience with a constant focus on high product quality.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- support of Quality Manager in daily operations regarding product development and improvements
- autonomous analysis and evaluation of return data and customer ratings
- proactive advancement of product improvements with buying department
- direct communication with our international suppliers
- maintenance and review of product related data
YOU COME WITH
- Bachelor's degree or completed training with a technical background
- first working experience is a plus
- very strong communication skills and ability to clearly communicate with different stakeholders
- independent, well-structured and goal-oriented working style
- fluency in English
- very good knowledge in MS Office
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- up to 40% employee discount, volunteering day off, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets) and company daycare “Westwing Wichtel”
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Kira Bukin. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 522m of revenue in 2021 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our 'shoppable magazine', we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.