Senior B2B Key Account Manager (m/f/d) - Italy
Milan, Italy Full-Time
To strengthen our partnership team Italy, we are looking for a Senior B2B Key Account Manager (m/f/d) with immediate effect. In this position you are responsible for building up our brand/partner portfolio. This position is unlimited.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- represent Westwing as a brand ambassador
- expand existing partnerships and acquire new brands from the premium and design environment
- you are responsible for the offer management, the contract negotiations up to the closing of framework agreements at the decision-making level
- develop new business potential, permanently negotiate sales terms, and secure access to an attractive product portfolio
- develop creative and strategic shopping concepts together with and for our new premium brands
- you work closely with the Category Management and Creative Team with the aim of converting leads into new partners
YOU COME WITH
- completed business studies or comparable training
- 5+ professional experience in a similar role
- proven success in acquiring, managing, and increasing sales and earnings of key accounts
- you are good at communicating and have a positive and inspiring personality
- highly motivated, dynamic, and convincing personality
- strongly focused on results and capable of building sustainable partnerships through strong solutions and service character
- negotiation skills and high affinity for numbers
- high interest and passion for home & lifestyle topics
- native Italian and advanced English levels
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- easily accessible and dog-friendly office with a nice terrace, free beverages, equipped cafeteria, diverse health offerings, and regular team and afterwork events
- up to 40% employee discount, birthday voucher, discounted mobility options (e.g. ATM convention), variety of other discounts (such as bike rental, parking garages, gym etc.) and English classes
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Silvia Riva. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 433m of revenue in 2020 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our 'shoppable magazine', we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.