As Site Reliability Engineer (m/f/d) you will be joining our Technology Department. This position is unlimited.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- cloud native (AWS) core infrastructure services integration
- ground-Up container infrastructure building for critical applications (Kubernetes)
- kubernetes application deployment, tuning, monitoring and low-level debugging
- automated deployment and configuration (GitLab, Terraform, Consul, Puppet)
- load Balancing and Caching (HAProxy, Memcache/Redis, AWS ELB/ElasticCache)
- database Operation (MySQL, MongoDB, AWS RDS/Aurora, AWS Dynamo)
- instance, Container and API Monitoring (AlertManager, OpsGenie, Prometheus, Grafana, NewRelic)
- ad-Hoc clustered queue-messaging client config and troubleshooting (RabbitMQ)
- bash, Go and/or Python shell scripting
YOU COME WITH
- familiarity with most of the keywords described above
- proficiency in statistical event correlation of a root cause
- experience in IT infrastructure 24x7 operation and on-call support
- experience in AWS cloud based web applications and micro-services
- background in e-Commerce infrastructure and solutions (a plus)
- experience in tuning high-traffic-spike compute environments (a plus)
- certification in AWS, Kubernetes (CKA) or other keywords (a plus)
- living for learning, share and document knowledge with others
- perfectionist looking for thinking and challenging environment, passionate, highly-organized, self-driven and goal oriented
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- up to 40% employee discount, volunteering day off, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets) and company daycare “Westwing Wichtel”
- state-of-the-art tech infrastructure running on AWS and Kubernetes (check out our Techradar), professionally equipped workstation (Mac, screens, peripherals, etc) of your personal choice and yearly training budget for every tech team member
- remote working model with designated in-office tribe weeks, read more on our Tech Blog
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Andrea Galantucci
Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 522m of revenue in 2021 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our 'shoppable magazine', we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.