As Team Lead Influencer Marketing DACH you will shape our brand image by developing and implementing an Influencer Marketing strategy for your markets. In this extremely important role, you will ideate, manage and execute exciting Influencer cooperations and projects. This position is unlimited and located in Munich.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- develop an Influencer Marketing strategy for the DACH market catering to our KPI’s and overall Marketing strategy
- raise brand awareness and position Westwing as a love brand through exciting, creative and innovative Influencer homestories, partnerships and events in line with our identity and values
- lead a team of Influencer Marketing managers to work towards KPI’s and realize successful collaborations with influencers contributing to customer acquisition, campaign performance, social media growth and engagement
- monitor, analyze and communicate results on a weekly and quarterly basis to make sure we collaborate with the most important influencers in line with our strategic goals, brand identity and values
- come up with innovative ideas and a strong local strategy, to bring Influencer Marketing to the next level
YOU COME WITH
- 4+ years of relevant work experience within Influencer Marketing, Social media/ PR is a plus
- a strong network in the influencer landscape as well as the lifestyle and design industry
- a creative thinking, problem-solving mind-set, hands-on attitude and a passion for and clear understanding of the Westwing brand
- experience in designing and developing strategic Influencer Marketing strategies including measuring and reporting
- strong leadership skills and a teamplayer mentality
- excellent and fluent communication in German and English
Aside from our awesome team and shared purpose we offer a variety of additional benefits. Come work with us and get:
- an inspiring, international, informal and nonpolitical environment for you to take ownership and grow your career
- a unique culture based on trust, support, and collaboration where we foster open communication with our biweekly Company All-Hands, feedback channels like Officevibe and regular Q&A sessions
- flexible working mode: roughly 60% remote, 40% in-office working policy, read more here
- up to 4 weeks temporary work-from-anywhere per year
- a competitive compensation package including salary, benefits, and equity
- 30 days of paid vacation per year
- a beautiful, centrally located and dog-friendly office with free beverages, cafeteria with different lunch options, open spaces and sunny terrace
- 40% off Westwing Collection in our shop, 25% off all third-party brands, 10% family & friends voucher, Westwing Vouchers for special occasions
- regular and legendary company and team events like Movie Nights, Oktoberfest, Summer Parties, and more
- health and wellbeing offerings including gym membership, mental health support and coaching, vaccinations, skin checkups and more
- discounted green mobility options with public transport, JobRad or Swapfiets
- company daycare “Westwing Wichtel” next to our HQ office and cooperation with Elly & Stoffl, a multilingual daycare with several locations in Munich
- subsidized company pension scheme
- “Social Impact Day” p.a. to use for doing good for environment and/or society
Westwing is Europe‘s No.1 in Beautiful Living e-Commerce with a team of 1,900 in four offices across Europe. We’re on a mission to excite people to create homes that unlock the full beauty of life. We work together at a fast pace in an inspiring, international and informal environment that enables you to grow your career while working with a brand and products our customers love.
We’re made up of passionate people who are creative enough to disrupt the status quo, brave enough to fail and smart enough to win. So come, be part of the “wow, you work at Westwing?” crowd.
Diversity is deeply rooted in our culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.