As Vice President Partnerships (m/f/d) you will shape and drive the global Westwing strategy of cooperation with top brands, reporting directly to a member of the Westwing Group Executive Team. This position is unlimited.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- shape and drive our Westwing 3rd Party Offering strategy in Club and Shop to unlock massive growth opportunity towards a multi-billion Euros business, reporting directly to a member of the Westwing Group Executive Team
- acquire and nurture relationship with both world top brands and small and up-coming designers from Home & Living, Electronics, Beauty, and Fashion Accessories to build the clear #1 Partners and products portfolio
- work closely with Sales and Creative teams across Europe to deliver amazing customer experience in offering and content (product and brands presentation)
- scale-up and manage Partnership team to +20 experienced Partnership Managers and Business Developers across Europe
- develop innovative services and products for our Partners across advertising, promotional services and data
- ensure world-class commercial terms by running strategic supplier negotiations; initiating and steering strategic initiatives to improve costs and build knowledge sharing across functions
- contribute to the long-term vision and strategy to drive Westwing’s growth by expanding into new categories
YOU COME WITH
- 8+ years of relevant experience of building and managing international sales structures of high performing Sales or Partnership cooperation teams
- track record in acquiring and expanding relationships with Partners through world class sales process management
- experience in commercial and contract negotiation from a a leading eCommerce, retail, consumer goods company or top tier consulting firm
- track record of strong leadership and developing high performing sales teams
- ability to thrive in a high growth, entrepreneurial and ambiguous environment
- very strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor, yet a “hands-on” attitude with a focus on fast execution
- fluency in English and excellent communication skills; ability to clearly communicate compelling messages making you a great discussion partner for the Executive team
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- up to 40% employee discount, volunteering day off, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets) and company daycare “Westwing Wichtel”
- flexible working mode: hybrid working and up to four weeks per year of temporary work-from-anywhere, read more
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your CV, cover letter and possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Kira Bukin. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 522m of revenue in 2021 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our 'shoppable magazine', we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.