As a Working Student Commercial Development you will be supporting our newly established Retail Stores Channel team with a main focus on various merchandising and process development tasks. You will be part of an exciting journey of making Westwing a real live experience and developing the most exciting physical home & living stores with extraordinary interactions, expert advice and a unique, always new curation. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues you will have the opportunity to learn and develop quickly, with plenty of room for growth and a steep learning curve. This position is located in Munich and limited to one year.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- support new processes set up and the development of the assortment strategy for our stores
- work closely with our store management teams to understand and support the store needs in regards to portfolio & stock
- assist replenishment & active portfolio management to ensure the best in-class assortment for our expanding store business
- analyze product & category performances in our stores and online shop
- help with the product selection & creative planning of visual merchandising themes to be displayed in our store
- work closely with our Retail Marketing & Visual Merchandising Manager for store events and look changes
YOU COME WITH
- currently studying business administration, management or comparable course of study
- first working/professional experiences through internships, working student jobs or similar
- passion for home & living and a very good feeling for products, trends and aesthetics
- strong hands-on mentality, quick understanding, structured way of working, excellent communication skills and adaptable to business needs
- very good analytical and MS Office skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- very good written and spoken language skills in both German and English
Aside from our awesome team and shared purpose we offer a variety of additional benefits. Come work with us and get:
- an inspiring, international, informal and nonpolitical environment for you to take ownership and grow your career
- a unique culture based on trust, support, and collaboration where we foster open communication with our biweekly Company All-Hands, feedback channels like Officevibe and regular Q&A sessions
- flexible working mode: roughly 60% remote, 40% in-office working policy, read more here
- up to 4 weeks temporary work-from-anywhere per year
- 30 days of paid vacation per year
- a beautiful, centrally located and dog-friendly office with free beverages, cafeteria with different lunch options, open spaces and sunny terrace
- 40% off Westwing Collection in our shop, 25% off all third-party brands, 10% family & friends voucher, Westwing Vouchers for special occasions
- regular and legendary company and team events like Movie Nights, Oktoberfest, Summer Parties, and more
- health and wellbeing offerings including gym membership, mental health support and coaching, vaccinations, skin checkups and more
- discounted green mobility options with public transport, JobRad or Swapfiets
- company daycare “Westwing Wichtel” next to our HQ office and cooperation with Elly & Stoffl, a multilingual daycare with several locations in Munich
- subsidized company pension scheme
- “Social Impact Day” p.a. to use for doing good for environment and/or society
Westwing is Europe‘s No.1 in Beautiful Living e-Commerce with a team of 1,900 in four offices across Europe. We’re on a mission to excite people to create homes that unlock the full beauty of life. We work together at a fast pace in an inspiring, international and informal environment that enables you to grow your career while working with a brand and products our customers love.
We’re made up of passionate people who are creative enough to disrupt the status quo, brave enough to fail and smart enough to win. So come, be part of the “wow, you work at Westwing?” crowd.
Diversity is deeply rooted in our culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.